All information presented on this website is for information only.
Everything But The Wife - Staines Cleaning Services accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may arise from any information
contained within this website, including errors or omissions.
Everything But The Wife accept no responsibility for the third party information contained on linked sites and for any reliance that may be
placed upon their contents.
Your use and access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By viewing or using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, conditions and laws.
You may browse this website for personal entertainment and information only. Everything But The Wife grants to you a non-exclusive license (terminable by either you or Everything But The Wife at any time) to download one copy of this website on a single computer for your non-commercial or personal use only. Except as provided in the previous sentence, you may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, revise, reverse engineer, republish, post or create derivative works of the contents of this website without Everything But The Wife's prior written permission.
Unless otherwise noted in the contents of this website, all names, logos and marks appearing in this website are trademarks owned or used under license by Everything But The Wife or its affiliates. Other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark's owner. Unauthorized use of any trademark or content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Everything But The Wife is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Everything But The Wife may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st June 2013.
We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website. This Privacy Statement outlines the information we will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected when you visit our website.
We will not collect your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address unless you provide it to us voluntarily. However, we may
attempt to collect such information if we believe your use of this website violates any laws. If you do not want this information
collected, please do not submit it to us.
When you do provide us with personal information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may also use that information to contact you.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the URL of the website from which you linked or clicked to our website.
When you view our website, Once you agree we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor our website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
What cookies we use and why
Google Analytics: We use 4 types of Google Analytics cookies on the site. They track visitor information for each visit and for returning visits.
The detailed description of each cookie is:
- _utma: This cookie is typically written to your browser upon the first visit to our site from your web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by yourself, and you subsequently visit our site, a new _utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.
- _utmb: This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When you view a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time you visit a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as your activity continues within 30 minute intervals. This cookie expires when you pause on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.
- _utmc: This cookie operates in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for you. In particular, this cookie is not provided with an expiration date, so it expires when you exit your browser. Should you visit our site, exit your browser and then return to our website within 30 minutes, the absence of the _utmc cookie indicates that a new session needs to be established, despite the fact that the _utmb cookie has not yet expired.
- _utmz: This cookie stores the type of referral used by yourself to reach our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own site.
- AddThis: -atuvc | Allows You to share content via Social Networking web sites and email. When links are provided to third party services you find useful, they may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. It is your responsibility to manage these and to ensure your browser is up to date to help provide you the best user experience. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact Everything But The Wife - Staines Cleaning services, via our contact form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.